Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In on God eternally existing in three persons: namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead victoriously. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is commanded by God for all and cesessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ, through the Word, and by the Spirit.
7. Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism of the Holy Ghost according to the Book of Acts.
9. We believe in water baptism by immersion, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
10. We celebrate the Lord's Supper in remembrance of Him.
11. Divine healing is provided for in the Atonement.
12. We believe in the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Himself; then to reign on the earth a thousand years.
13. We believe in the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.